Multiple Averaging, Multiple Spot and Single Spot Temperature Measurement – available with optional Water Interface Measurement
Intrinsically Safe, Multiple Resistance Thermometers (MRTs) of high accuracy for true averaging temperature measurement in a wide range of applications.
Optionally available with integrated water-interface sensor for use in tanks storing a wide range of liquids.
The sheath, made of stainless steel or nylon, contains a number of temperature elements of different lengths all starting from the bottom of the sheath. The level part, made up of stainless steel, PTFE, FEP and VITON, is a capacitive probe, providing a continuous indication of the level of water below the stored product.
- Temperature Accuracy +/- 0.15 deg C
- Water Level Accuracy +/-2mm
- Tank height 2m to 100m
- Water probe lengths from 50mm to 1.5m (450mm standard)
- Colour-coded sleeved wires
- Approvals ATEX Eexia IIC T3 (Tamb=+160 C)
- +/-3mm level accuracy
- Low cost, continuous measurement
- Digital readout – metric or imperial
- Tank base or tank-top mounting
- Range of transmission options