Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) is a technique used to obtain an infrared spectrum of absorption, emission, photo-conductivity or Raman scattering of a solid, liquid or gas. An FTIR spectrometer simultaneously collects high spectral resolution data over a wide spectral range. This confers a significant advantage over a dispersive spectrometer which measures intensity over a narrow range of wavelengths at a time.
FTIR-TT 650 is a single beam FTIR spectrometer. This instrument is operated by a PC. It is a powerful tool to analyze the sample structure in many fields such as petroleum, chemical engineering and pharmaceutical Industry.
- Oil Refinery Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Oil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Industries
High Stable Optical System
- The main body of the machine is made of cast Aluminum which makes a robust bench top optical testing machine. It is highly stable and there is no need to adjust, trouble shoot or maintain optical path.
- With an advanced optical path design the results are highly reliable
- With a simple design and convenient operational corner cube optics, it is a user friendly machine
- The internal dynamic collimation system and movable mirror system make the interferometer an optimum part of the machine
|Wave Number Range||7800 ~ 375 cm-1|
|Signal Noise Ratio||30000:1 (DTGS, resolution@4cm-1; sample and background scan for 1 min@2100cm-1)|
|Detector||High resolution DTGS detector|
|Beam Splitter||Coated KBr|
|Light Source||Long life, air cooled IR light source|
|Electronic System||A/D converter of 24 bits at 500MHz, USB 2.0|